Which name would you say is the most suitable for my pop-punk music magazine?

Thursday 16 January 2014

Feedback and planning

50% - D
Planning work
I need to make improvements to my props, location and actor planning.
I need to improve my Prezi presentation and plan what type of shots I will use in my cover photo.
I also need to improve my time management.

I want to have these improvements done by the 25th of January. I will do it in my free time.

Construction
I need to write a lot about the photographs I took for the cover and write about why I didn't use some of them, I need to take more pictures with props such as different instruments and in different locations, such as, outside and more in the studio.
I need to make my cover picture more black and white instead of grey and choose colours that go well together.
I need to write about how I modified my cover picture, write about cropping, resizing and how I made it black and white.

I want these improvements done by 30th of January. I will do it in my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment