Which name would you say is the most suitable for my pop-punk music magazine?

Thursday 14 November 2013

Cast

Men
Leather jacket

















T shirt










Skinny jeans










Shoes














I have chosen these clothes because I think they best represent what the readers will wear and it is what you expect to see a pop-punk band member to wear.

















These are what I want my models to look like because they have a rough look about them but are very stylish and look confident.



Women
Leather jacket












Band T-shirt













Skinny jeans

















black boots













I have picked these clothes because they are the types of clothes that a pop punk reader will wear if they are female and it is what you expect to see a band member to wear if they were in a pop punk band.





























These are what I want my models to look like because they have the same style I want for my magazine, they are confident and are a good representation of the pop punk scene.





I changed what my models will look like and I decided there would be no women on my magazine cover, contents or dps.
The new style of my male model would be:

Checked Shirt














T-shirt underneath












Jeans












Vans shoes














The model will also have a beard and possibly tattoos because this what people that are pop-punk musicians often look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment